THE CAREER DISCOVERY PROGRAM
The Get Hired Now! Career Discovery Program is for professionals who want to transition their career into a new industry, need a strategy, and networking tools.
THE GET HIRED NOW! CAREER DISCOVERY PROGRAM INCLUDES:
►1:1 Coaching (14 Sessions)
► Tools (ATS Resume, Cover letter, Optimized LinkedIn Profile)
► Professional Branding
► Get Hired Now! Job Application Process
► Access to Companies Hiring Now Lists
► Networking Strategies for the Hidden Job Market
► Interview Prep & Follow-up (phone, video, in-person)
► Interview Practice
► Mastermind Support Group Calls
► Networking Support Group Calls
► Ongoing support during job search, interview, and offer negotiation phase
We will spend our first three one-on-one coaching sessions to explore where you want to go next and how we will get you there.
We will analyze your talents and transferable skills to execute a plan and get you onto a new path in your career.
Our team of professional and certified writers will then create your new Resume, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn Profile to showcase these attributes based on the positions you want to apply for.
We have decades of expertise in recruiting and will assist you in identifying companies you want to work with. We will show you how to network into a new field of interest, get past Applicant Tracking Systems and in front of recruiters and hiring managers.
We offer ongoing support to get you through the entire interview process and offer negotiations. This program offers mindset coaching, recruiting secrets, networking strategies, and elegant offer negotiation tactics. In addition to your 1:1 coaching sessions you will have access to support through our Mastermind Group calls until you land your new opportunity.
We are your long-term career support system. Our clients return to us every time they look for career advice, want to make a change in companies, advance within their current company or when they want to hire a rockstar candidate to add to their own team.
The Get Hired Now! Career Discovery Program – Outline
Dream, Explore, Discover, Plan – Identifying Your True North:
- Identifying Your True North Career Goals – 3 Sessions – 60 min
Understanding your Unique Value Proposition and Transferable Skills:
- Superpower Extraction Session – 30 min
New Resume/Cover Letter/LinkedIn Profile
- Includes 30 min consultation phone call with a professional resume writer
- Quality Assurance proofreading by an editor with a recruiting background
- LinkedIn Review & Branding Strategies Session – 60 min
Networking into your new Career Opportunities:
- LinkedIn Networking Session – 60 min
- 4 – Lightning Networking Sessions – 30 min each
- Introductions to your Target Companies.
- Practice Your Elevator Pitch
- Check-in with questions
- Interview Prep Session – 60 min
- Learn the Get Hired Now! Strategies that make our candidates successful.
- Mock Interview Practice and Review Session – 60 min
Get a Job Offer you are excited about:
- Offer Negotiation Strategy Session – 60 min
- Accelerate your career trajectory with our 2 decades of recruiting insights on how to negotiate your title, salary, bonus, benefits, relocation package, stock options, etc.
Ongoing Weekly Support (our program does not expire – you will have access to our group calls until you land in your next opportunity):
- Mastermind Group Sessions
- Networking Group Sessions
1:1 Coaching Sessions are conducted via Zoom when possible.
Sessions come with follow-up notes, additional handouts, and suggested assignments that help enhance your learning, e.g. for your Networking on LinkedIn we provide you with messaging templates with suggestions for your communication.
Coaching Sessions are typically scheduled weekly but can be arranged to meet your availability. We can accelerate or pause the program as needed. If you need to cancel a session please provide us with 24h notice if possible.
We recommend you calendar an additional time of a minimum of 60 minutes per week to work on assignments we give you.
The Get Hired Now!™ Career Discovery Results:
- Explore new horizons
- Become clear on your career trajectory
- Identify and get introduced to Target Companies
- Increase response rates to job applications
- Uncover your next opportunity in the hidden job market
- Get interviews
- Get interview practice prior to your actual interviews
- Be ready to advance from interview to job offer
- Build a lifelong Career Network
- Mastermind Group calls
- Networking Group Calls
- Weekly Follow-up support
- Offer Negotiation Assistance