WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO GET HIRED AT Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, Salesforce, or one of your dream job target companies?
Join our Get Hired Now! Network and get invaluable tips from actual recruiters and hiring managers from big brand companies.
In our first Masterclass of this new MEET THE RECRUITERS series, we will have Niki Woodall, Facebook Leadership Recruiter and Career Coach as one of our panelists.
MEET THE RECRUITERS LIVE MASTERCLASS SERIES:
Landing Big Company Jobs with Virtual Job Hunting
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
Limited availability – Reserve your seat now!
In this Live Master Class – Meet the Recruiters Series, we will cover 3 topics you need to know to be successful in getting into a big brand company:
- The Secrets to Compelling Resumes and LinkedIn Profiles. We will have a professional resume writing team that will give insight and secrets into how to write your resume and LinkedIn profile to beat the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and gain the attention of recruiters and hiring managers.
- Meet Big Brand Recruiters and HR Professionals. Our Get Hired Now! Programs’ network consists of World-class recruiters and HR Professionals from big-brand companies. They will share how to get their attention, how to get them to respond, and how to partner with them to get you hired!
- Learn Networking Strategies that Open Doors. Meet with experts who will share insights and tips into how to develop and expand your professional brand on LinkedIn and answer your questions about how to expand your professional network.
Requirements: A mobile device or desktop capable of using Zoom
The 4 categories we will discuss during the Meet the Recruiters Series are:
- What is Your Unique Value Proposition: Why should I hire you?
- What are recruiters looking for in a resume?
- Does your resume have to match your LinkedIn profile?
- Is your professional brand on LinkedIn important?
STRATEGY – Virtual Job Hunting
How to get a recruiter at a big name company to respond to you on LinkedIn.
- Learn to build a network into people you don’t have relationships with.
- Successfully build a career network into any organization you choose to target.
- Learn to partner quickly and efficiently with internal recruiters.
- What process do you use each day to make sure you’re doing everything you can to be successful?
- What is the system you are using to track and measure your results?
- Do you have an accountability group or partner? Why is this is critical for your success?
- Do you have a strong Unique Value Proposition?
- Do you believe in your value?
- Are you confident in your ability to sell yourself? Even when you don’t feel great?
- What happens when you are not getting past the initial stages after several attempts?
- What happens when you start to feel like nothing’s working?
Reserve your seat now!